Thursday, 12 July 2012

A little bit about me

There are not enough hours in the day to read, write and see all I'd like to, but I'm giving it my best shot.


My interests are varied, from the fun and frivolous to the cultural and even serious. My background is as varied as my interests and I come to this blog via multi-disciplinary humanities degree followed by a career in retail, via illness (ME/CFS), to completing an art history degree as a mature student. 


So what does this mean? Well, it means you'll find me posting on a variety of subjects from style to culture and current affairs by way of book, film and exhibition reviews. I guess you could call me a Jackie of All Trades and Master of ... well, I'll leave just how many I'm master of up to you! 


I hope you enjoy reading this blog and if there is anything you'd like to read about feel free to email me at anadelwrites@gmail.com. 








No comments:

Post a Comment